Wednesday 4 June 2008

CashCrate Proof Of Payment

CashCrate is one of my recommended affiliate programs. Yesterday my earnings arrived, totalling $116.56. Below are some photos of the checks. You can click to enlarge them but I must apologies for the poor photo quality, I blame my camera…



I cannot pretend CashCrate have been perfect with this payment. It is late and only after contacting CashCrate Admins a couple of times using the forums were the payments sent. Apparently they are late due to a glitch in the system that sorts out sending them to the UK. I’m willing to let them off this time. Those earnings are from my referrals only, which given the minimum commission rate of 10 and 20% my referrals must have earned over $600.

100% Passive Income

I only have 21 active referrals so they have earned over $25 each on average, which is a pretty good average. As it happens my referrals for July earned me another $32.14 (which is yet to arrive). I did absolutely nothing to earn that. It’s from referrals I made over 1 month ago using my old blog. 100% passive income!

Is CashCrate for You?

CashCrate is a PTO program (get paid to complete offers). There are 2 ways you can make money from it.

1. Completing offers. These vary in value anywhere from $0.50 to $40 per offer and involve signing up to things. I recommend creating a new e-mail address you can give when completing offers so your current one doesn’t get cluttered up.

2. Referring others. This is what I did. I have personally referred 81 people (20% commission rate), who have referred another 191 (10% commission rate). 21 are active referrals, meaning 21 have earned money themselves from CashCrate. You also earn $3 bonuses when each referral that reaches the $10 minimum payout.





***Update***
Since writing this post, 8 more checks have arrived from CashCrate and I have now earned well over $400 from their referral program. The news checks have all be on time. It seems what the admins told me about there being a glitch, which is now fixed, was true after all.



No comments: